Monday, April 13, 2009

First Day in Khorasan Newspaper

Today was my first workday in Khorasan Newspaper, IT department.
Although I'm still waiting to receive admission from some universities in Sweden, but I decided to accept this vacancy and join Khorasan News.
They had prepared a workstation for me and I was supposed to install some extra software on it, but the computer has some performance problems and all the day me and my colleague, Mr. Khalili, were busy with replacing the machine with another brand new machine and installing applications on it.
Mr. Seyyed Nasser Beheshti - the IT department manager - joined us for lunch.

I guess I will learn many things in that institute and I hope to be a fruitful engineer over there.

4 comments:

Mohammad said...

Congratulations Ehsun. I'm sure that you'll be successful as always in your new job.
I'm currently in Iran visiting family. If I can find a free time, I'd like to see you. send me an email and write me your mobile no.

Best of luck.

Mohammad

Seven said...

Thanks dear Mohammad
I miss you much!

MNO said...

Congratulations! It's good to hear nice things about you. It should be quite a unique experience for you.
Good Luck.

Seven said...

Thanks Nabi
Yes of course, the institute is so big and a there are lots of things for me to learn...